Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just Thought I should Share This.


It has been a year and a half since I left home & study here at Shah Alam, Selangor. To tell you the truth, I miss home so much. Especially the food. Living here is hard which I have to buy & cook my own daily food. It takes time, energy & money to do it. Wish I was home. If I'm home, my mom will cook for me, obviously. Well, lets face it, at home one should never have to spend any money just to buy the ingredients what-so-ever, right ? All are prepared & what you have to do is just cook it.

I don't fancy much eating "Nasi Campur" so I've got this idea which I find it amazing. I come up with this "Instant Pasta Cooking" idea. I think it is briliant & cheap too. Haha ! & I thought I should share it with you guys. Okay, first thing first. First of all, you should have :

  1. Fusilli Pasta. P/S : Any kind of pasta will do it, so no worry there. You can find it at any store and it will only cost you about RM 3.00 to RM 4.00.
  2. Campbell Soup in Packet. P/S : Any flavor will do it but I love the Mushroom Cheese. This will cost you about RM 4.00.
See, cheap right ? Heee, okay then first you have to cook the pasta. Don't forget to add a pinch of salt. It will taste even better, trust me. After you done with the pasta, its time for the sauce, heee. Just add boiling water to the Campbell Soup. Mixed with the pasta & stir it. Voila ! It's done. Only take 10 minutes to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...