Saturday, September 17, 2011

Its About Love Today.


Cinderella & Her Prince.
Arthur Pendragon & Guinevere.
 

The FBI Muscle & The Forensic Genius.
Booth & Bones.


The Heartbreaking Love.
Brooke & Julian.

I know love is unconditional but I also know it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing. My heart, it feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine - Yvaine, Stardust.


I must be missing you so badly because whenever I see these picture with them in it, I always imagining that they might be us & later I will laugh hardly because its funny to think them as us. What was I thinking ? LOL <3 I love you so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...