Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Silence without Chaos.


What ? Its Okay

People say when you writing a blog, that's the only thing you are able to do for you to relieve what-so-ever tension or crisis you are into right now but for me, what is personal remain personal unless I wanna talk about it here.

Maybe this matter is personal for me so I'll just gonna leave it here, alone & hoping when I'm writing this, all the bitterness, the sadness will disappear ..

What happen today is ..

Better left unsaid until I've clear my mind about everything. People might think that I'm just being a drama queen or over-reacted but lets face it ! You'll be just like me when you wear my shoes. What is it with people who just don't want what I'm offering here ? I'm just sad but it will pass, it always do .. always has ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...